Plugin URI: http://shinraholdings.com/plugins/add-comments
Donate link: http://shinraholdings.com/donate
Tags: add comments, add, comments, manual, author, comment author, multiple, multiple comments
Requires at least: 2.8
Tested up to: 3.5
Stable tag: 1.0.1
Add multiple comments at once to a post or page with whatever author information you want..
Adds an options page that has a dropdown menu of all your posts and pages. You select what author information you want to appear, and paste a block of text into the comment section. Use
%*% to break the text into seperate comments.
- Download the latest zip file and extract the
- Upload this directory inside your
- Activate 'Literal Shortcode' on the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Browse to the
Add Commentspage on the Options menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add comments?
Browse to the
Add Comments page on the Options menu and put your author info into the form. Paste your comments into the box seperated by
%*%. Click Add Comments.
Screenshot of the Add Comments page.
- Added a line to check for empty input.
- First released version.
- There may still be bugs, but I can't find any.
Recommended upgrade, adds code to check for empty inputs.
First release, no upgrade notice (included to make the WordPress readme.txt validator happy).
- This plugin's readme.txt file was generated by the bitacre Readme Generator for WordPress Plugins.
Donations are graciously accepted to support the continued development and maintenance of this and other plugins. We currently accept Paypal and kind words.